Office Coordinator Position
Our Pediatric Dental Office is seeking an experienced full-time Office Coordinator to join our wonderful team of Dental Professionals. This job involves the coordination of front desk functions while utilizing skills of diplomacy and confidentiality in a professional manner. Candidate will interact with patients, doctors, staff and vendors while managing the workflow of the front office and all staff.
- Answering incoming calls and greeting, directing and assisting patients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring day is full
- Managing our recall system and maintain patient database
- Verify procedures completed, collect payments and submit insurance claims electronically
- Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties and preparing daily bank deposits
- Oversees daily deposits and ensures batch reports/encounters are sent to the Finance Department accurately, and timely
- Rotates with office staff through various office duties to ensure cross coverage in all job areas.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Required Skills and Experience
- Dynamic, energetic and professional personality is key
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized, quick learner with analytical thinking that allows for effective team work
- Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated and work independently
- Must be able to process high volumes of work quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Managerial experience/skills an asset
Please submit Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.